Great day at the Annual Sinapse Meeting last week at the ARC. Always amazed by the amount of imaging Scotland is doing. Thanks to the organisers!
This year’s SINAPSE 15th Annual Scientific Meeting will be held on the 14th of June in the Mazumdar-Shaw Advanced Research Centre (ARC) in the University of Glasgow.
- Dr Gaël Chételat, Normandie University, GIP Cyceron, Caen (video-link)
- Dr Mario Parra Rodriguez, University of Strathclyde
- ECR Rising Star – Dr Mark Macaskill, University of Edinburgh
- Prof Iris Grunwald, University of Dundee <—- this one was a very cool talk!
- Parallel Sessions on:
- Clinical Applications
- Psychology, Psychiatry & Preclinical Imaging
- Methods Development
- Image Analysis <—– my talk was here!
Tweet of the day:
— Michele Svanera (@rockNroll87q) June 20, 2023